Home Forums Favourite retro video game Tutorial autocad 2002 pdf to word

Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zeccjljrwp
    Participant

TUTORIAL AUTOCAD 2002 PDF TO WORD >> DOWNLOAD NOW

TUTORIAL AUTOCAD 2002 PDF TO WORD >> READ ONLINE

Inserting an Image from AutoCAD into Word *Applies to: AutoCAD R12, 13, 14, 2000, 2000i, 2002, 2004 and 2005* Here is a way to insert an AutoCAD drawing into a Microsoft Word document.
    images.autodesk.com
    A completely free AutoCAD tutorial series containing approximately 70 video lessons covering AutoCAD 2D as well as 3D topics taught with 2016 version. Includes 2D and 3D practice drawings and AutoCAD quizzes at the end of each section.
    Contents Chapter 1 Welcome to the AutoCAD Civil 3D Tutorials . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 Getting More Information . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
    An AutoCAD drawing contains lots of important information apart from the actual drawing. In most cases, this information is prepared in a Word document by a person other than the AutoCAD draftsman. The AutoCAD draftsman actually is the one who inserts the Word document (or the information from the Word document) into the AutoCAD drawing.
    pdf.licenselibrary.com
    ARX AutoCAD RunTime Extension file (Loads Application) BMP Bitmap (Inserts Image) DOC Microsoft Word Document (Inserts document into the drawing) DWG AutoCAD Drawing File (Inserts File into drawing as block) DXF Drawing Interchange File (DXFIN’s the file) DVB AutoCAD VBA Source File (Loads into IDE)
    Solution. The DWG to PDF.pc3 plotter driver generates PDF version 1.4 files. PDF version 1.4 is compatible with Adobe ReaderĀ® 5 and later releases. To create a PDF file from an AutoCADĀ® drawing. Click File menu > Plot. FREE AutoCAD Drawing Viewer is a lightweight powerful utility for viewing, editing, printing, converting and saving AutoCAD drawing files. Features include: Print drawings, create PDF files from drawing files in batches, etc.
    It has great detail, but is a little too weak to read. Is there another channel by which I can get an Autocad drawing into Word and still have some control over the lineweight? In desperation, I have simply plotted a drawing from AutoCad with my desired lineweight

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • Follow Us

Facebooktwitteryoutube
Skip to toolbar